Sunday, October 28, 2012

Advent Calendar #2

My mom, sister and I were pretty motivated after the successful craft night our family had last Sunday, so this weekend, we took on a couple more projects.  After my mom and I finished my Halloween advent calendar, we were so excited that we just had to do one to surprise my sister.  Today we put the finishing touches on it including a 31, bat and "Trick or Treat" sign to go on top.  It goes perfectly with her "Wicked" she did last Sunday and her "Spooky" she did yesterday.


I also got to do my Halloween word, "Fright".  I loved how Shereen's turned out last Sunday, so I decided to copy it :).  It matches perfectly with my advent calendar.  So dang cute!

I still cannot believe that we made these.  They have to be my very favorite things we have ever made.  And that's saying something after all the quilts, scrapbook pages, costumes, stockings and so forth.  I love these things!  Thanks again, mom and dad, for all your hard work on th them.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment